Paying by cryptocurrency is easy and cheap. Please read the guide even if you don't have a cryptocurrency wallet, it's easy to create
»» HOW TO CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET EASILY ««
The most popular cryptocurrency platforms worldwide are Coinbase and Binance. Please note that Binance is not available for users in the United States. You can find referral links with bonuses for Coinbase and Binance below.
Referral links with bonuses:
The basic steps to get started are as follows:
1. Register on the platform of your choice.
2. Verify your identity by submitting your ID. Please note that you must be 18 years or older.
3. Wait for verification, which typically takes 1-2 hours on average.
Once verified, you can purchase any cryptocurrency using your preferred payment method.
* Ensure that the payment method you choose is fast enough. Some methods in certain countries may take several days to arrive.
* You can use the P2P market on Coinbase, but it may be too complicated for first-time users.
* It is highly recommended to buy LTC, as it has the lowest fees and is fast.
* Go to the "Buy cryptocurrency" section, then use Binance to pay with your card or use P2P to get a slightly lower price.
* You can purchase USDT or BNB first, then convert it to another cryptocurrency with minimal exchange rates on your wallet screen.
* It is highly recommended to use LTC for your purchase, as it has the lowest fees, is fast, and is accepted almost everywhere.
You may also want to consider spending some time researching cryptocurrency and investing in a personal wallet. There are various options available, such as Exodus, that offer a secure and user-friendly way to manage your cryptocurrencies. Alternatively, you could consider a hardware wallet, which offers the highest level of security. With the rise of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, it is becoming increasingly important to have a good understanding of this digital asset class, as it may very well be the future of money.
- Select Coinbase as a payment method (even if you're using another platform)
- Go to the payment screen and don't worry about the Coinbase name. You can use any wallet and platform to send the payment.
- Press the Coinbase button to log in with your Coinbase account, or press the preferred cryptocurrency button.
We highly recommend using LTC for the lowest fees possible and fast transactions (5-10 min).
- Send the exact amount of the selected cryptocurrency to the exact address.
If you have a Binance wallet and want to send your payment with 0 fees, please contact us.
Note that different wallets count fees differently. Before pressing the Send button, make sure the receiving address will get the amount needed after all applied fees.
- The network now needs to confirm your transaction. Please refer to your cryptocurrency wallet app for the transaction link with all the relevant information.
Please note that the average wait time can be up to a few hours if you send BTC or a similar cryptocurrency. Before contacting us in case of an issue, please ensure that the transaction has been confirmed at least twice.
- The order will be delivered automatically after two confirmations.
If you accidentally send to the wrong address, wrong cryptocurrency, wrong network, or make any other mistake that results in a wrong transaction, please consider it lost. Cryptocurrency transactions are irreversible.
Please note that every single order has its own unique address, and we do not own them. Never send cryptocurrency to the same address without creating a new order!